Okay....here I go again....not writing things down. 100 things have happened since I last wrote and of course I can't remember them all. Char and I will try to think of them tonight. Kids say the craziest, funniest things!! They CRACK US UP!!! Will try to catch you up on the last few months.
It has been a great, busy, hard, emotional few months. Christmas was great, the kids LOVED every second of it. We certainly had our fun. Santa left his "toy" bag in our fireplace, so we mailed it back to the North Pole ;) Hope he does not leave it with us next year. Mima Lois and Popo Larry came out to celebrate with us, what fun!
New year's was fun. We went bowling with our friends Bridgit, Neil and their 4 children, and Bridgit's 3 siblings and Mom. Then, we went to Bridgit's house for pizza and dessert and a game of charades. Fun was had by all.....
It is a NEW YEAR and we are feeling great about this year. Good things will come this year, we just know it!
Friday, January 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment