Sunday, January 25, 2009

Names???

Sorry it has been so long since my last post. You would think all my time on bed rest over the past few weeks I could be updating. I will have to come back and try to update what has been going on. But, the important thing is....I am doing MUCH better and I am on "modified bed rest".....meaning do what I can tolerate, STOP when I can't tolerate any longer. With this being the 4th time I've gone into preterm labor (happened with the other 3).....it is no big surprise and Charlie and I know what to do :)

Anyway, Charlie and I have a girl's name picked out...and we had a boy's name....but just trying to be sure the boy's name is "right". (Hey, when you have used 2 other boys names....the pressure is on for #3!)

Ryan gave us his idea that I wanted to share.....Ryan told us he wanted to name the baby "MIX MASTER MIKE". (That is a name of a snowboarder on his video game!) He continued to ask us if that was "too many names"....like his name was "Ryan Charles Mescher"....Was "Mix Master Mike Mescher" too many names?

We told him it was a great suggestion and we would add it to our list! :)

Thanks Ryan!
XOXO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Liz,

Looks like you made it! I hope everything goes well and I'm looking forward to seeing if its a boy or a girl! - Sherrie