Friday, October 30, 2009

More than 1 right answer

Kaitlyn is working on all of her class work she's missed this week (I think we are up to doing wksht #40 at this point...poor girl!)

Anyway, there is a page where she has a list of words to choose from and a picture. The directions say....choose the word that best describes the picture.

The picture is of a cat scratching a pole.

Kaitlyn writes the word "patches" under the picture.

I ask, "Kaitlyn, why did you write patches?"

Kaitlyn responds, "What if that is the name of the cat?"

I gave her a big hug...and said...in our family...that would apply...but, is there a "better" word in the list...

Kaitlyn smiled and said..."yes...scratch".

However....Kaitlyn's answer could have been correct too!

Thought y'all would enjoy that story!

NOTE TO READER: CHARLIE HAD A CAT WHEN HE WAS LITTLE NAMED PATCHES :)

No comments: