Tuesday, October 16, 2007
1st Baby
After we dropped Popo Larry off at the airport, Kaitlyn said, "Can I ask you a question". Char and I said of course. She continues with, "Who was the 1st BABY on earth? I mean, I know there is Jesus and God, but who was the VERY, VERY, VERY 1st baby on earth and WHO took care of the baby? Who made sure the baby was safe? The baby needs a Mommy, so where did she come from?" Char and I looked at ech other, our eyes bugging from our head and said "Can we get back to you on this one?" Kaitlyn says, "What, did you guys not go to school or something, WHY don't YOU know the answer to this question?" WHEW, she stumped us and she is not even 5 yet!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment