Ohhhh....Kaitlyn is such our little sweet pea. Anderson started swim lessons last Thursday to help strengthen his muscles. The following morning, Anderson was playing with an empty box of wipes from Costco (for those who have seen it, it is a fairly large box). Anderson was banging on it, moving it, climbing on it, and then he picked it up. Kaitlyn yells, "Mommy, Mommy, Mommy...Anderson just picked up that box, I think the swim lessons are WORKING!!!" :)
Later that Friday, I took Kaitlyn out for a girls' afternoon. I had a sitter at the house with the boys while our new carpet was installed. We went to a place and checked it out for K's bday party, went to McDonald's for lunch, and we were going to the nail salon for manis/pedis. While at McD's...Kaitlyn looks at me and says "Mom, thanks for making this day so special for me"...her eyes twinkled and her smile as big as her face. It was ADORABLE!! I gave her the biggest hug ever!
Our little sweet pea.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment