ANNA...2 minutes OLD!
Okay, sorry for the delay of this announcement....
IT IS A GIRL!!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT????
Anna Marin Mescher was born February 4th at 12:33pm, 7 lbs, 11 oz, 19 inches.
We are ALL so thrilled.
I was in COMPLETE shock, let me say it again, SHOCK when my OB announced in the OR it was a girl. I was beside myself and MIGHT have started screaming at the TOP of my lungs...and the other docs in the room, and nurses, MIGHT have started laughing asking if I was surprised! Good thing I was numb and could not move, b/c I might have fallen off the table.
Anna is so sweet and adorable. We are so very thankful for her!!!












1 comment:
Congratulations!! She's so cute and I love her name! I can't wait to meet her someday. :) I'm so happy for you and the family.
Post a Comment