Saturday, March 21, 2009

Big Week at our home.

Sorry for the delay in posts...I usually post at night when all the kids are asleep...with a newborn baby, it is a bit harder...I tend to go to bed WITH the kids :) HA!!

But, I had to write about the week we had the week of March 9th!

It was a great week at our home.

Ryan was line leader at school (which, when you are 3...is a BIG deal!!) He was line leader and got to bring in a share item to school on Friday. He loved it.

Anderson said 3 words at therapy...YES, 3!! We were so excited...he said, "Oh, WOW", "dog", and "duck". The "g" and "ck" were not too clear, but the therapist said he was making distinct sounds that were different and identifying the object as well. WAY to go little guy!!

And then ,Kaitlyn...was awarded the "Franciscan Award" at school!! The teacher told us ahead of time that they were going to give her this award. It is given to 1 student in ech classroom every month. They present it to the kids at the weekly flagpole ceremony on Wednesday. Charlie and I, Ryan, Anderson and Anna surprised Kaitlyn and showed up to that flagpole ceremony when she was presented the award. The award its given to a student "who has cheerfully shared a spirit of friendship, cooperation, responsibility, punctuality, good study habits, and courtesy." We are so very proud of Kaitlyn for receiving this award!

What a big week. We had a celebration with ice cream and popsicles at the end of the week!

XOXO

1 comment:

Giving Love Encounters said...

Go Mescher Kiddos!! :) BIG WEEK!

I'm going to be honest, I'm surprised that K hasn't won that award every month!!! Seriously!

xoxo