So so many things to write about...
1) We have been trying gluten free diet for Anderson the past 6 weeks. We decided to stop on Sunday. We just did not feel it was helping. It has not been hard, per se....just 1 more thing to worry/think about. So, on Sunday....Anderson got to eat his favorite....chicken nuggets. He was a HAPPY boy!
2) Anderson celebrated his 3rd birthday!
3) We have been doing church camp, tennis camp, and nature camp.
4) The kids have been sick....as usual.....strep, pneumonia, ear infections...you name it. The pediatrician still sees us once a week for at least 1 child!
5) Charlie is gearing up to finish school in November, graduate in December with his MBA from Pepperdine.
6) I took a trip back to visit family. I was honored to be Angie's daughters Godmother. Anna and I flew back home for a visit. It was SUCH an amazing time!! Got to see Kristen and surprise her and her 3 week old baby!!!
7) Anderson has 3 MRI's scheduled for tmr morning. GULP. VERY anxious about them...and mixed feelings. Do I "want" something to show up or not? Would would explain the screaming, the no frustration level, etc......but, the thought of another surgery makes me want to cry and puke at the same time! Oh brother.....
Pics to come......
Sorry it has been SO long since the last post!
Monday, August 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment