That is so great!! Yay Anderson!!
Way to go Anderson!!
WOW!!!!! That is Amazing!! What a great way to start the New Year! BTW...when did he get SO big?????
We're so proud of you Anderson What an acheivement!!!
That's so wonderful!! And I cannot even believe how big Anderson is now! :)
We KNEW you could do it. Keep at it, Anderson !Love you Mima and PoPo Mescher
Way to go Anderson!!! What a great job!!!Love Mike, Shelley, Abby and Joshua
This is so awesome!!! Thanks for sharing this video Liz! I just love little Anderson and so much enjoy watching him grow! Love, Allison
Post a Comment
8 comments:
That is so great!! Yay Anderson!!
Way to go Anderson!!
WOW!!!!! That is Amazing!! What a great way to start the New Year! BTW...when did he get SO big?????
We're so proud of you Anderson What an acheivement!!!
That's so wonderful!! And I cannot even believe how big Anderson is now! :)
We KNEW you could do it. Keep at it, Anderson !
Love you Mima and PoPo Mescher
Way to go Anderson!!! What a great job!!!
Love Mike, Shelley, Abby and Joshua
This is so awesome!!! Thanks for sharing this video Liz! I just love little Anderson and so much enjoy watching him grow! Love, Allison
Post a Comment