OHHH, it was a tough, tough day!! Lots of tears today during our session. He did not want to do the program!! BUMMER!!! IT was hard coming off such an amazing Monday to start Tuesday like this!
Despite the tears, he said "A, E, X". He also said eyes, energy, bye, and "ahhh" for water!
Anderson was signing "start", "day", "mine", and "anything".
AT lunch, Anderson took 1.5 hour nap, he ate and headed back for more therapy.
Sadly, we had more tears after lunch and nap time!! He would not do the eye movement exercises (the theory is....rapid eye movement increases brain functionality according to research...that is what we are doing!)
In the afternoon, he said "ready, J, and mommy".
After our "work" today, we went to a safari!!! LOL!!! We had giraffes eating out of our hands, and bulls, and deer, elk, etc. IT was a blast!! So glad Mima was here to enjoy the fun!!! WOO HOO!! I will have to post pics later. Go to my facebook pg to see the video and fun until I get the pics on here later!!!
BAck at the hotel, Anderson did not want to go to sleep. He just layed in bed with his eyes WIDE open until 9:30....he finally fell asleep. I had tried for 2 hours to get him down! I think the time change is still affecting him!
He did not want to do the computer program back at the hotel tonight either. But, we pushed thru it! He cried...I kept doing it ;( broke my heart.
However, later in the evening (7ish), he went to the computer and pointed to the icon wanting to do it. I didn't b/c it was too close to bed time and the therapists told me not to do it too close to bed time it would keep him awake (little did I know he would be up so long after that ;)
Tonight, he pooped and peed again for me on the potty. WOO HOO!! And, he was throwing a ball and catching a ball from a bounce!!
Hoping for a better Wednesday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment