Yes, we are sick again in our house. We can't catch a break right now!!! UGGHHH!! Char and I decided that we are going to take the kiddos in for allergy testing. Not sure what we are going to do about the results at this point, but 1 step at a time....I am so lucky to be a stay at home Mom and be able to take them to the doctor and be with them when they are sick. I think that some of this is allergies and some of this is also just the exposure to all of the kids at school as well...they bring it home and then Anderson is exposed. Hopefully, when Anderson gets to school he will not be as sick...he will have built up his immunity....here is our count from today's trip to our ENT....
Kaitlyn - ear infection and sinus infection
Anderson - ear infection and sinus infection
Mom - bronchitis (I know, crazy...have not had this since my college days!)
Ryan - well...TBD...he seemed okay today, when to school and now seems yucky again. Guess we will be back at the ENT tmr. But, hoping to just call and see if he will call in an RX based on the rest of the family ;)
Kaitlyn is better. She was SCREAMING in pain last night (sunday night!) We almost took her to the ER. (Did I say this on my blog last night, can't remember). Anyway, 2 rounds of meds, and some motrin...she is better!!
Off to sleep and try to get rid of my "Yucky" too!
Monday, April 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment