Hello and HAPPY SUMMER!to the entire Mescher crew... I've just caught up on about a week's worth of entries, pics and stories. Everyone looks and sounds so good. I know you're all having a wonderful time together. And "Anderson on the table" says it all!! Love, love, love, Em
About this picture Charlie's mom has one thing to say: My goodness look how my darling grandchildren have changed in two years BUT...... "is that the SAME DARN WHITE TEE SHIRT, Charlie? !!! Love you to pieces :) mom
2 comments:
Hello and HAPPY SUMMER!to the entire Mescher crew... I've just caught up on about a week's worth of entries, pics and stories. Everyone looks and sounds so good. I know you're all having a wonderful time together. And "Anderson on the table" says it all!!
Love, love, love, Em
About this picture Charlie's mom has one thing to say:
My goodness look how my darling grandchildren have changed in two years BUT......
"is that the SAME DARN WHITE TEE SHIRT, Charlie? !!! Love you to pieces :) mom
Post a Comment