Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A duh duh


We had to flush flush our fishy named "Flush Flush the IV" the other day. Yes, another fish had to go to fishy heaven.

I decided that a fish would be fun for Anderson to have in his room (which by the way, the 1st day he woke up with it in his room, he was pointing and squealing with delight! He can't go to bed w/o feeding it and saying "night night" to it! no kidding!) Anyway, I got a fish for Anderson.

We were deciding what name to name it.

Kaitlyn says: Lets NOT name it flush flush again b/c the past 4 flush flush fish ended up down the toilet (if you are new to this...Charlie named our past 4 fish flush flush, great, I know!)

Kaitlyn says : The name Flush Flush has bad luck, we better change the name.

We are discussing names...Sally, Suzie, Freddy, etc. All of a sudden Anderson says "A Duh Duh". Well, there you have it folks..."A Duh Duh" was born!!!

The pic above is A Duh Duh!

No comments: