Okay....this is embarrassing to admit...but here it goes. We put the kids to bed last night. Two minutes later, here comes Ryan downstairs. Bottom Line - he is not tired b.c he took a nap. So, he asks us stories about when Charlie and I were little kids. I tell him the story of when our neighbor dog peed on me. YUCK!! Charlie tells him about the times when he put on his underoos and a towel for his cape and pretended he was superheroes.
Then, I carry Ryan up to bed. Well, guess what, he wants to go to sleep in our bed....so, I carry him to our room. As I am walking down the hallway in our bedroom...I let out the "strangest" burp. (Yep, told you, embarrassing to admit). Ryan starts to CRACK UP laughing. (Mind you, he wanted me to carry him like he was my baby in my arms when this happens)....he is laughing his little head off, and me too at this point. I put him in our bed, and I said..."Have sweet dreams about Mommy's burp tonight". Ryan almost peed in his pants when he heard me say this. He thought it was the FUNNIEST thing ever...he was laughing from his belly!!! And again, me too. I think we were both a little slap happy tired, but we had a REALLY good laugh together!
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment