Well, I managed to get pulled over by the cops today....while standing in the parking lot ;) Just kidding!
But, this morning while waiting for Anderson, I was sitting in my car, just looking stuff up on my Iphone. Then, it was close to the time to get Anderson...I just got out of the car to stretch my legs.
A cop pulls into the parking lot of this learning center (Remember...it is like a house??)..why was this cop pulling in??
Well, he rolls down the window and asks me if I was ok.....I said yes,I was fine, thank you.
He said, "Oh, good. I got a call that an elderly lady was hunched over the steering wheel in a silver car in a parking lot on this road. He said, I noticed you in your car, that is silver on this road, but you certainly are not elderly." Then, when he saw me walking around the parking lot, he wanted to make sure I was ok.
It was so nice to know that people out in this world care...and someone called the cops on me b/c they were worried (although, they thought I was elderly.....) and so nice for the cop to stop and make sure I was doing ok....
These people sure are nice in these neck of the woods........(me saying with the best southern accent I have)......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comment:
Southern Hospitality at its finest!!
Love you!
Mom
Post a Comment