Saturday, November 24, 2007

New Tricks

Anderson has SO many new tricks since I last wrote. I am going to try and remember them all and make a list:

1) Climbs on our child chairs in the playroom, stands up, turns to you, you say "1, 2, 3 JUMP" and he will jump to you

2) Saying "Da, Da"...very clear, loud (thru the grocery store), and 2 Das together

3) Points to a dog and says "D", "D", "D"

4) SIGNING MORE!!!! That is another blog entry to come!

5) "Walks" up the stairs while someone supports his trunk (he takes these BIG steps up ech stair)....always with a HUGE smile!

6) Tries to climp the ledge in our family room

7) Floats at swim lessons for more than 10 seconds (it is actually long time)...he screams while he does it, but he floats!

8) Turns pages in a book

9) Starting to "release" toys into a bucket

All I can think of now. Will add more later if I think of them.....But, LOTS of new things going on around here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Liz and Charlie,

God love that sweet boy of yours. How relieved you both must be. You will all be in my prayers. Please give Anderson a little squeeze from his cousins in Kentucky.

Much love,
Kate, Ellie and Ethan :-)