Okay, I am copying my friend's Kristen's blog on this one....she listed out what was in her purse a few months ago..I was laughing, thinking are you kidding me? UNTIL..I cleaned out my purse. This is what I found:
NO wallet
NO sunglasses
Kaitlyn's headband
a pen that barely works
empty ziploc bag
list of pediatricians from Children's Hospital
Anderson's shorts
pic of Ryan from Chuck E Cheese
hairbrush
toy car
lip gloss
sunglass case holder (still with no sunglasses)
Anderson's socks
hairtie x 2
Advil
toothpaste
tooth cleaner (for my braces)
hairclip
diaper
pic of a volunteer dog from Children's Hospital
empty raisin container
empty cracker wrapper
floss
lego man
toothbrush
more crackers
hairtie for me (opps, this now makes 3, I think)
Peanut Butter Crackers - crumbled to pieces (or actually powder)
2 more pens
My headband
** all of the above listed as found ;)
HA! Who knew this would all fit in my little purse (not a diaper bag, purse!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment