Everyday Kaitlyn dresses herself. I have to say, she does quite a great job. Sometimes it gets a little "wild", but for the most part, just great. Well, last week, she got dressed for school wearing a pink and white skirt, white shirt, white socks, etc. She wanted to wear her WHITE SHOES with the outfit. (For those not checking, it is WAY past Labor Day!) I tell her that white shoes are not meant to be worn in the winter, those shoes are Easter shoes, and we wear them in the Spring Time.....winter we wear black. Kaitlyn looks right at me ands says, "But Mom, SNOW is WHITE, I do not understand WHY I can't wear WHITE shoes in winter time".
Well, then Kaitlyn, you have made a very VALID point...go ahead, wear your WHITE shoes to school today ;)
Saturday, November 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment