Tuesday, May 27, 2008

"All Done"

Last week Anderson and I were running back from PT, had a few minutes and I had to pick something up at home b/4 we got Ryan.

I ran in the door, had to go to the bathroom, so I put Anderson down on the kitchen floor. Mind you, I put him THE FARTHEST place from our kitchen table. Less than 2 minutes later when I come out...he is SITTING on top of the kitchen table, with Kaitlyn's orange juice cup up to his mouth. He see me, smiles, holds out the *now* empty cup and says "Ahh Duh" (meaning All Done). I had tears in my eyes as I looked at the puddle of orange surrounding Anderson....tears of joy! I could not BELIEVE had just spoke those words to me....he walked across the kitchen, climbed on the chairs, onto the table, drinks Kaitlyn's juice and tells me All done!

WAY TO GO my little TIGER!

1 comment:

HawleyFamily said...

Talk about having different perspectives on a situation! Gut reaction for a Mom would normally be of total frusteration, but it is AMAZING and a BLESSING that Anderson did that!!! I can't believe the wonderul progress he is making! Yea! :)