Thursday, May 29, 2008

LOTS of Posts - Update from today

Hi, I have posted a lot today....be sure to read below this post....

I will post tmr about the allergist appt today. Too much to write, but I wanted to write the funny things from today...

KAITLYN - Kaitlyn had the skin allergy testing today. The only thing she was allergic to was mold. Kaitlyn was asking Jasmine (our babysitter) and I what was mold. I told her it was something that grows on things that are REALLY OLD and things that sit in water too long. Then, she asks Jasmine the same thing, and Jasmine said it happens to really old things. So, Kaitlyn says, "Is my Boppy old with mold?" "Does my car seat have mold?" We explained no. Then, Kaitlyn asks Jasmine, "Do "OLD" people have mold? Am I allergic to OLD people?" Ha, ha, ha!!!

Ryan - Ryan had his blood drawn today to check his allergies. As Ryan sat down at the lab table to have his blood drawn he says, "Mommy, I am not afraid of this!" Bless his heart!

Anderson - Anderson blew a kiss to my friend Anne today!! I have been trying to teach Anderson for months...and finally today, he blew Anne a kiss....she got his 1st kiss ;)

More tmr on what happened at the allergist....

No comments: