Sunday, May 4, 2008

Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn was out of school 2 weeks ago. She came to CHOC for Anderson's therapy. We got to sit down, share an apple and she had chocolate milk ;) We got to talk about what is going on in her life and what her favorite things are.....she told me the following:

best friend - Emma and Greta
bestest, bestest friend - Dylan (yes, her boyfriend!)
funniest friend - Dylan again
when I grow up, I want to be - a physical therapist and help little children like Anderson
*no joke this was her answer!
favorite animal - ladybug (sorry, no more elephants!)
favorite food - tacos
favorite color - yellow
favorite fruit - tomatoes

** Aunt Sara gave Kaitlyn her 1st elephant when she was 3 days old. A CUTE YELLOW elephant from FAO Schwartz that was SO SOFT and sweet. Aunt Sara called the day after Kaitlyn told me all of the above, we were updating Aunt Sara...and Kaitlyn says...Tell Aunt Sara that I still REALLY like her elephant that she gave me as a baby...and when I was a baby elephants were my favorite...it is just now that I am 5, I like ladybugs better ;) Kaitlyn later told me she did not want to hurt Aunt Sara's feelings b/c she knew she gave her an elephant and it was her OLD favorite animal and she still liked it, just had a new favorite now that she is so old!

Kaitlyn's heart is full of gold!

No comments: