Hi family and friends!
Yes, we had our 1st "real" earthquake today since living on the West Coast. We have been here for a few "little ones" that we barely felt....we will turn to ech other and say....did you feel something? Or, the MANY times we have slept thru them.
Well, not today! It was a good one. Our big chandelier in our dining room was swinging, no kidding. But, everyone is fine. I might have almost peed in my pants (just joking), but I was a little shaken up by it. Charlie was so sweet....he JUMPED in his car (b/4 even calling me) and came home from work b/c he knew we (well, I ) would have been a little shaken up by it.
But, all is well. I have not had time to check, b/c I am packing for a trip to Portland for cousin Katy's wedding.....we leave in 1/2 hour from now. .....but, I heard it was a 5.8 in Chino which is about 1/2 hour from our house. I am not sure if anything happened out there or not. As I said...not too much to check on it, unfortunately.
The kids thought it was "weird"....but did not think too much about it! More me....My 1st thought was....what in the #@$$% is RYAN UP TO NOW?? (from the noise of it) Then, I realized it was the house shaking! HA! HA!
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comment:
Sorry I missed the call and wasn't able to Google it for you! LOL!
Remember the one in San Fran.....when Princess almost fell out the apartment window!?!?
Ron and I were freaking out!!!! :)
Post a Comment