Yesterday, Lyna and I took the kids to the beach! It was a BEAUTIFUL day in Southern CA!
I was holding Anderson playing in the waves, and Lyna was holding Ryan and Kaitlyn's hands getting them into the waves. It was so cute! (Thank you Lyna!) The kids had a blast. As we are walking to go get lunch.....Ryan is waddling....he says..."Mommy, I think there is a jelly fish in my pants!" (for those who do not know, last year in Hilton Head, Kaitlyn was stung by a jellyfish....so, they have become an interesting creature in our home.) I assure Ryan he does not have a jellyfish in his pants. He continues to waddle....he says to me again, "Mom, I REALLY have a jellyfish in my pants". I will take a look Ryan.
I look in Ryan's swimsuit.....he has the LARGEST!!!! amount of sand piled under his bottom. I was laughing so hard and told Lyna she had to look, we were CRACKING UP! Needless to say, Ryan was stripped naked at the shower (at the beach)....as I DUMPED the sand out of his swim trunks......
That was 1 LARGE jellyfish! HA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comment:
Ryan - you are a trip!!! :)
Post a Comment