Can't say school has been as great as the 1st day. In fact, we have only been back 2 times.
A's first day was wonderful....his 2nd day going they told me he cried for the 3.5 hours. The 3rd day I told them to not let him cry that long, to call me...they called after 2 hours of crying. But, during these days we know he was fighting ear infections...so, we are cutting the kid a break.
I have not sent him back since his surgery b/c he has been having a few MINOR side effects from surgery. He had a low grade fever (never over 101), and he has a runny nose and will not swallow his saliva. He will swallow his juice/milk, his appetite is "okay"...but you can tell the adenoids were bothering him. The nurses called and told us this is all "normal" things to happen after removing the adenoids. So, we have kept him home from school this week. His immune system is down, and still is not "himself". So, we will try again after Thanksgiving.
Hoping school goes better then! :)
More to update tmr on Anderson....too tired right now. We saw an ortho doctor today, I talked to my hematologist and got a referral to take him to a pediatric one, and also got told by the ortho that we need to take Anderson in to check something on his head.....
Again, will try to update tmr. Long story and too tired to type out tonight :)
good night!












1 comment:
I just LOVE this picture!!!!!
Post a Comment