
Last Thursday, while our cleaning lady was here....I left one of the french doors open for Anderson to play outside...I was straightening the house, Anderson was going in and out of the french doors, playing in the backyard (yes, it is fully fenced in...in case you were wondering!)
All of the sudden...Ryan says..."Mom, there is a bird in the house." (in Ryan's...matter of the fact voice).
I am thinking, yeah, right..."Ryan, where is the bird?"
Ryan: "Right there Mom".
Me: (in my mind)....HOLY #$Y%^^!!!! Then calmly said, "You are right Ryan".
The bird flies into the living...all over the place, as it is a 2 story living room with about 6 windows in it. The bird perched itself in our fake tree in the living....hopped around my "CLEAN" clothes that I had been folding in the living. After 10 minutes, I call Charlie and ask what in the h$$#%! was I suppose to do. He thought it was hilarious. It was freaking me out a bit....
After 20 minutes, it found the french doors and flew out.
Always exciting around here!
PS - This is our messy dining room table...still sorting thru all of Anna's birth gifts and TRYING to write thank you cards :) Excuse the mess in the video :)












1 comment:
I can't believe you got video and pictures!
you are too good! ;)
Post a Comment