OKAY, I AM FEELING BETTER about yesterday! Thank all of you for your SWEET emails of support, I needed them!!!
So....Today, Anderson's therapist came out at the end of the 2 hours and asked...how Anderson had been behaving at home...I asked her...oh, do you mean.....like he cried yesterday the ENTIRE day he was awake?? She said...yes...exactly.
She noticed him toe walking the ENTIRE session, she noticed him doing the "toe curl" (when he curls his toes under and walks) the entire time...even while he was sitting he was trying to get that input, he would not sign...the 1 time he signed more, he did it "fisted" rather than fingertips to fingertips. WEIRD. So, the therapist and I Are wondering if he has an ear infection coming on, some illness, etc. It would tie together with what I saw yesterday. He was up today at 5:45 AM...and Char left for an EARLY meeting today (he left at 5:30)...so, I have been up with Anderson since then...so.....
Anyway, I need to take Anna back to Dr. for her yeast infection, her little bottom is RAW...we are currently on med #2 trying to treat it...and her skin is Raw, no other way to explain, hopefully, they will give me something that will work "magic" on her sweet little bum.
Guess where we are headed this afternoon?? Yep, our weekly appt to the ped office!
I am secretly hoping they find an ear infection or something in Anderson...it would explain a lot.
So, it was not "just me" who noticed Anderson being "off". WHEW, I feel so MUCH better about that!
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comment:
Been thinking about you this afternoon as you are at the Peds office......
call me!
Post a Comment