Tuesday, June 9, 2009

One of those days....

Whew....it is EARLY on Tuesday morning....here's hoping that today is a better day with Anderson than yesterday. I was in tears by 4:30 yesterday, calling Charlie at work. It was a day where I felt like a complete failure as a mother. Anderson can have some REALLY challenging days...and yesterday was one of them. He screamed almost the ENTIRE day...and I mean SCREAM and I mean ENTIRE. I literally FELL on the couch at 8:30 and was ASLEEP.
My new house helper, Amelia.....looked at me yesterday and said....Anderson having a "BAD" day today. Yes....she was right!

Not sure why he had such a hard day yesterday....but I am hopeful that today is going to be a much better day. He was up at 5:45 AM....golly...what a start! HA!! He has therapy today, which is exhausting for him....but he will take a rest and I will be able to play with Ryan.

Ryan - 1 more day of school left
Kaitlyn - 9 more days and counting...

I CAN'T WAIT for them to get out for the summer....I am looking VERY forward to hanging out with them and spending time. YAHOO!!!

Almost there!

No comments: