Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Cookies?

Friends of ours had a rough day last week. Their 1 year old son had eye surgery. So, as a surprise, I dropped off a bottle of wine and bought these DELICIOUS cookies from this deli that is known for their YUMMY cookies. I left them on the front porch so they would have a great surprise when they got home from the hospital.

Anyway, when I was at the deli picking up the cookies...I MIGHT have purchased some for our family to enjoy!

We had a great dinner, and then a special dessert (we typically do not have dessert in our house). We were all sitting around the dinner table, eating our cookies (Kaitlyn, Ryan, and Anderson had an iced cookie....Charlie and I split the toffee and the oatmeal raisin).

(note: Charlie was holding Anna)

Charlie takes a bite of the toffee cookie and said, "did you notice this cookie smells like a dirty diaper?"

I responded
(as I smelled the cookie)....No, mine smells good.

Charlie insisted again...his smelled like a dirty diaper.

5 minutes pass by.....

Charlie goes to change Anna's "wet diaper"....but, to his surprise it was DIRTY. HA!! It was not the cookie!

I am LOL typing this recalling this story from last Thursday! I am not sure how funny it will seem to others reading this, but it was down out hilarious. My stomach was hurting when Charlie realized it was Anna's diaper and not the cookie! Ohhhh...it was funny!

No comments: