This is SO late being posted.....Charlie's fraternity brother, Kevin, was in town for a wedding 2 weeks ago (yes, I am late!) It was so nice of Kevin to take time out of his trip to drive down to our house (1 hour from the wedding) to hang out with our 3 crazy kids. They were a little WILD at the thought of "daddy's friend" from school visiting. Thank goodness that NO stories of Charlie from his college days were shared....maybe "uncle" Kevin can come visit in about 15 years to share those. HA! For now....Kaitlyn and Ryan had fun hanging out with Kevin.
Thanks for the visit Kevin. The kids LOVED it (and so did Charlie and I!!)












2 comments:
Wandoff!!!!! Haven't seen him in years!
Kevin - you look good!! ;)
I made the blog!!! The kids were not WILD. We were having a blast playing Treasure Hunt and Wii (eventhough I couldn't ski jump or snowboard). So great to see you guys again. Hi Kristen! Liz filled me in on your family and showed me pictures. You have a beautiful family. Kevin!
Post a Comment