Saturday, October 25, 2008

OLD QUOTE PART 2

I FOUND THIS ONE TOO FROM APRIL, 2007.... AGAIN, SHE WAS ONLY 4.5 YEARS OLD :)

Kaitlyn is so wise beyond her years. She cracks me up.

That little thing..contemplates EVERYTHING and out of nowhere will say
something to you that will make you laugh.

So, she says to me at the zoo today (we went to the zoo and had a picnic,
played on play ground, etc)....During lunch..Mommy, why do you call me lady
sometimes (I looked at her with a question on my face while I thought about
it)...she says, when you send me to a time out, why do you call me "lady"?

I thought about it some more...she says "you know Mom..you say...young lady
go to a time out." It took everything in me to not laugh. I did not say
anything and she continues with..."I am NOT YOUNG mommy and I do not know
what a lady is, but I do not think I am one. SO, next time, can you pls say
"BIG KID Kaitlyn can you pls go to a time out"?"

Ha, ha, ha!!!!

LOVE the things she says!!!

1 comment:

Giving Love Encounters said...

I TOTALLY remember this story!!!
SO cute!