Monday, October 13, 2008

Dreams.......

Yep....another dream about the gender of baby #4. And, yep.....another dream it was a boy! :)

In my dream on Saturday night, Kaitlyn pushed on my belly trying to get the baby to move. Instead of the baby just kicking her back, it popped out of my stomach (weird, I know). It was a boy (well, I am guessing b/c it came out wearing a DARK blue tshirt.) HA! The baby had tons and tons of black hair. It was so squishy and cute!!!

Then, in that same dream, the baby was about 18 months old about a split second later in my dream. He looked different than Ryan...but more of Ryan's characteristics. He had dark brown, longer hair, BIG brown eyes and darker colored skin (more of the Italian skin). So cute!!

I was telling the kids about my dream the next morning and Ryan says, "Mom, well that would never happen b/c ONLY a DOCTOR can take the baby out." Yes, true Ryan, very true!

AND....I do not think I blogged my first baby dream which was......
I think I was around 9 weeks prego....I was pushing on my belly and the baby kept pushing back. Every time I pushed I could see the footprint thru my skin. I did this several times in my dream...then, this "frog" like thing came arching its back out of my belly and I saw the boy parts. It was suppose to be the baby...but, in my dream, the way it "jumped" out of my belly, and pushed thru my skin, and its scrawny looking arms and legs....it looked like a frog. REALLY weird, I know! Maybe that is why I have not blogged it...HA!!

So....2 dreams of boys......

Okay, I did have 1 other dream, around 15 weeks.....it was one night...I dreamt I had the baby, it was in the OR lying on the incubator and I could see the baby...clear as day and it was a girl wearing pink with LOTS and LOTS of dark hair.

* Now, I have written this dream off b/c that day I had this dream....Ryan asked me 4-5 times if he could PLLLSSSSS have a baby sister. PLS, PLS PLS. SO, I think that was the reason for this dream :)

2 comments:

Giving Love Encounters said...

I'm sticking with my original guess! ;)

Michelle said...

Awww! I remember pregnant dreams! You will so enjoy having a 4th child. :) 4 is a great number. If genetics and the Chiari Monster were not against me I would have a 5th. But I think since we are 4 for 4... We will just stop and enjoy what we have been given thus far. :)

Try to take it easy!

Belly Rubs!
Michelle & Crew