Wednesday, September 16, 2009

FUN therapy day!

Good day at the hospital yesterday.

Anderson had therapy yesterday morning. At our local hospital there was a fundraiser and they had celebrities there visiting the children and promoting the hospital. We got to see Shakira, Ryan Seacrest, David Henri from Wizards of Waverly place, Kelli Pickler, Terri Seymour and David Beckham. AHHHH...the vision of David still is making me smile after the day I had today!! :) What a day at therapy.....this is the ONE day a year I do not mind going to therapy. It was worth every bit of it.

Kaitlyn was home sick from school so I had all 4 kiddos with me. Everyone was so complimentary on our little ones and how beautiful and cute they were...I was eating it up....especially when David Beckham squeezed Anna's leg and told me my baby daughter was beautiful...I was speechless!!! Here are some photos from the fun filled morning!!!





Ryan and Anna


Ryan and the 4 little ones


AHHHH..David.....


David Henri from Wizards of Waverly Place


Terri Seymour

No comments: