In case your child gets bit by a wild lizard.....rest assured they are not poisonous according to poison control!!
Yes, Kaitlyn was feeling better this afternoon and decided to catch a baby lizard on our screen. (note: Kaitlyn has caught several lizards...she is quick...and LOVES bugs, lizards, frogs, etc...)
And....yep, it bit her!! She was in tears...I think she was more hurt that it bit her when she was just trying to play with it. Kaitlyn said to me, "But, Mom..I tried to tell it I was going to be nice and play with him and he did not listen to me. He BIT me!" Poor Kaitlyn!
I called poison control who told me they were not poisonous and he told me he was happy to hear my daughter loved nature so much :)
I called the pediatrician and she said she was glad she gave me a RX for her sinus infection this morning, as it would help with any infection! HA! 2 for 1 on this one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment