Yesterday, we got Kaitlyn's report card from school. Charlie was at school yesterday and only got a chance to read it early this AM on his way out the door to school.
When I got it yesterday, I was so proud and happy for Kaitlyn.
Today, Charlie read it....he read it, handed it to me, and smiled. He said...."Here is your paycheck that started 6 years ago! It just took a long time to get 'paid back."
So sweet of my husband...and yes, it felt like a paycheck...to see all of our hard work in action, Kaitlyn putting forth what we have taught her at home and exhibiting it at school with her friends, and teachers. The teacher REALLY knows Kaitlyn and we felt like she described our "little sweet" Kaitlyn.
We are so proud of you sweet one!
XOXO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comment:
Ahhh! This is super cool.
I love it.
Post a Comment