Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Sweet Kids

1) On Christmas Eve, Aunt Sara was having a hard time getting on her plane b/c there was so much snow. Kaitlyn was so worried and so sad. Kaitlyn said, "Christmas will not be Christmas without Aunt Sara. Christmas is about family, and we need Aunt Sara here to be part of our family to celebrate Jesus' birthday".

2) Our wonderful babysitter is getting the kids lunch and ready for the park.

Ryan comes into my bedroom and says: "Mommy, is your belly feeling better?"

Me: Yes

Ryan: So, do you think you could come to the park and sit down on a chair and watch me play at the park?

** Oh, my heart sank....I want MORE THAN ANYTHING to go to the park and PLAY with the kids. I was so sad.

Lets hope the RX works and I am off this bedrest by the end of the week!!

What sweet little ones!!

2 comments:

Giving Love Encounters said...

Amen to that!!!!!

Jen said...

Hey girl! Hope you had a great holiday. Hope you are off bedrest!!!!!! Thinking about you as you near the end of this pregnancy! :)

Jen