Today it is raining. It has HARDLY rained here in the last 4 years we have lived in this area. The 1st year, when Kaitlyn was only 3....it rained aLL winter. Since then, we have only seen less than 10 days of rain if I had to guess.
Today, it is "pouring"...at least to our "new" standards.
Charlie drove Kaitlyn to school for me, so I did not have to drag the boys out in the rain (I love you babe!)....
Well, Charlie pulled out our BIG golf umbrella that we have and had it by the front door for Princess Kaitlyn (yes, Daddy really spoils his girls!)
Kaitlyn comes downstairs and says..."What is this?"....and Charlie tells her...Then she says, "What we will use it for?" HA!!! The only 6 year old that did not know what to do with a golf umbrella!
Monday, December 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comment:
I love it!
Here in the Midwest, our kids each have their own umbrella. ;)
xo
Post a Comment