I forgot to blog this earlier in the week.....
On Monday, our A/C upstairs broke. (We have an upstairs unit and a downstairs unit). It has been HOT in our area.....in the 90's. The upstairs was 84 degrees at one point.
When it was time for bed, Anderson's room is small enough, that we were able to open the windows and turn on the fan....and he was fine. (Thank goodness!!)
But, Kaitlyn and Ryan were having their allergy/asthma symptoms. So, I did not want them sleeping with the windows open....and our room in the back of the house was HOOOOTTTT (more than the 82 degrees that the thermostat read at 9 PM).
So...guess what......we pulled out the bed in 1 of our couches, and got 2 sleeping bags for Kaitlyn and Ryan....camp out in the family room. It was SO much fun, since we only had 2 more days of summer. Of course, at one point in time (in the middle of the night)....there were 4 of us in that pull out bed (YIKES!!) Charlie and I did not get much sleep.
Lets just say I made a call to the A/C repair man at 7:00AM the next morning to come and fix the A/C!! ;) The camp out was great for 1 night, but I am not sure we could do 2 nights! HA!!
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comment:
So glad this made the blog...you won't want to forget this night (of amazing sleep!)
;)
Post a Comment