Getting ready for bed now.....I am laughing wondering what tonight will bring....
Last night around midnight....Ryan comes into our room
R: Mommy, can I sleep with you?
As I try to open my eyes, I smile, pat the bed and move over.
Me: Sure, honey!
2:00 AM - Charlie taking up the left side of the bed, Ryan taking up the right side of the bed...I go to Ryan's twin bed to sleep
Ryan's bed - FULL of sand b/c we spent the ENTIRE weekend at the beach and Ryan came home everyday asleep for his nap and took a nap in his bed....so, I try to brush the sand out, and move the covers around so I do not feel sand.
5:15 AM - Ryan comes to me in HIS bed
Ryan: MOMMY...WHY ARE YOU NOT SLEEPING WITH ME IN YOur ROOM???
Me: B/c you and Daddy were taking up the whole bed.
Ryan: Can I sleep in here with you?
Me: Sure, honey (patting the bed and moving over in the twin bed).
6:00AM - Anderson wakes up. Do not want him to wake Kaitlyn or Ryan, I run and get him.
6:15 AM - Ryan in my room again...
Ryan: MOMMY, WHERE ARE YOU? I thought you were sleeping in MY BED?
Me: Oh, honey....Anderson woke up and I did not want to wake you. Jump in bed with me now.
Needless to say, the boys did not go back to sleep! ;)
We played musical beds, but it was so sweet of Ryan to want to be so close to me.
God bless his sweet heart.
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment