Precious things said while watching the Ol*ympics over the past week......
1) Kaitlyn: "Mommy, if Daddy gets to do this (ie...go to the Ol*ympics), will you take us to the country to watch him race?"
Me: OF COURSE I WILL HONEY! (Laugh and chuckle to myself!)
** Few days later...I tell Charlie about Kaitlyn's question and my response....he teasingly pokes me and says, "Thanks, honey for the support!" HA!
2) We are watching Michael Ph*elps win his 8th gold meda*l. I am telling Kaitlyn and Ryan how hard work and determination has helped this man fulfill his dreams and become the BEST ATHLETE in the whole WORLD. Kaitlyn says...."Mommy, I am working towards that too right now!" ;)
Enjoy the Ol*ympics for the next week....we shall see what else Kaitlyn comes up with the next 6 days!
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment