Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Last Day of Summer

Today was our last day of summer.

We started by making blueberry muffins for breakfast.

Then, we took Anderson to therapy for 2 hours. I taught the kids how to play solitaire. They loved it....and we actually won....twice! They must be lucky charms!

By request, we went to McDonald's (yuck!) for lunch. They LOVED IT!

Home for quick naps.

I promised Kaitlyn we would drive to her school, look at her teacher and class list (they posted it today after 3:30) and then go get ice cream.

Would you know it....Anderson slept until 4:30 today. HA!

So, off to school. Kaitlyn is in a GREAT class....lots of friends and a wonderful teacher. She is very excited (I, on the other hand is still a wreck!)

As promised (and YES, it is now 5:15!) we went for ice cream. The kids thought it was GREAT we were getting ice cream b/4 dinner!!!

I asked Kaitlyn tonight what was her favorite part about the summer? She said...McDonald's today and ice cream before dinner! :)

Tmr is a BIG day for us. Promise pictures of Kaitlyn in her uniform tmr!

No comments: