Last Thursday, Kaitlyn wanted to try the "carpool line" at school. This means I wait in my car to pick her up rather than park and walk and get her. The downside of the carpool line is that the kids have the wait a long time after school lets out for your car to pull in and pick up your child (sometimes 15-20 minutes, depending where you are in line.) Since Kaitlyn can't stand me being 1 minute late, I was not sure how this would go.....
I informed Kaitlyn's teacher in the AM that I would be doing the PM carpool, just so the teacher could help us out.
My friend, Courtney, came to me on Friday....laughing her head off. She said, Liz, I have to tell you the FUNNIEST thing...Courtney said, I overheard the following on Thursday afternoon:
Kaitlyn's teacher: Kaitlyn you need to sit down on the curb and wait for you Mommy.
Kaitlyn: I am looking for her car.
Teacher: What color is it?
Kaitlyn: PEARL!!!!!
LOL!!!! Only our "fashion" girl who is only 5 years old KNOW that my car is PEARL! HA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comment:
LOL!!!!!!!
Post a Comment