Anderson's 1st new trick has happened!!! We have this same toy pig at home. I am not kidding when I tell you, Anderson could not put the coin in the pig b/4 we left. Now, this toy is not just sitting in a closet and we did not have it out in the last 3 months. It is out everyday, something we work on with him. It is a developmental task one of his OT's started back in September!!!
** There are a lot of posts today, so be sure to scroll down and read them all...that is if you are interested! ;)
** Even as I was waiting for this video to download, Anderson rolled over on his belly!! Go Anderson, go Anderson, go Anderson!
XOXO
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












12 comments:
This is INCREDIBLE! Completely amazing.
I know you have worked on this so many times....I'm so happy you got to see him do it!
Go Anderson!!!!
oops, I was logged in as you from posting pictures.
The last post was from me....sorry about that.
LOL!!!!
Kristen
Liz & Char
This video made me stop to praise and thank God. Anderson, Ryan and I played with this bank in January when I was there. He loved to have Ryan do the money or help him do the money and he would just laugh, but he could not do it alone. God bless you all. We pray that this just the beginning of great things to come!
Nancy
Okay, great, now I'm sitting at my desk at the office bawling my eyes out. Thinking that just 2 weeks ago when you were home for Megan's wedding, we tried and tried to do this with "A" - he would try, but just couldn't release. AND NOW.....ohmygosh....so proud of you, little buddy.
xoxoxoxo
Mima Lois
I am thrilled to see anderson and the whole family doing so well and have been saying many "thank-you God"s the past 2 days.
This is the prayer that I have been saying about Anderson for about 3 months. Thought I would share it with you.
The Light of God surrounds him;
The Love of god enfolds him;
The Power of god protects him;
The Presence of God watches over him:
Where ever Anderson is, God is!
Much love, katie
Liz,
So glad to hear all this good news about Anderson - we are so happy for you and so glad that being in the hospital with a child has been a good experience - it is always hard and a strain, but yours has been good, too! We continue to pray for you all, Amanda and Bill
Wow it has only been a day since I read your posts and now Anderson is already accomplishing new tasks. He is one incredible little guy. You definitely listened to your voice. XO, Carole,Jackie&Avery
Amazing Liz,
I so happy to see how well Anderson is doing! Kaleigh and I have been saying a special prayer for Anderson and your family every night. I'm glad our prayers and the prayers of many others are being heard. Thank you God!
Janice
Mescher Family,
I am just sitting here in tears, I am so happy for all of you, everything looks like it couldn't be going any better. You are both great parents, you listened to your gut and didn't give up. The Mescher children are so blessed to have such wonderful parents. Keep up the good work. Thanks for all the pictures and updates. Keep them coming.
Love to All,
Patty Kinder
So, SO, SOOOO exciting!! Can't wait to hear what tomorrow brings! Way to go Anderson! Glad to hear that today was such a great day!
Love,
Brian, Michelle and Keegan
Charlie and Liz,
Prayers do come true, and you have been in our families. We are so happy for you!
Love Bill, Jill and the boys
This is so exciting! I am amazed at the way he is progressing. To think its only Thursday!
Several people at school have been asking about the family and we have been updating them with the information you have been posting.
We will continue with the power of prayer!
Take care and lots of love~
the gress family
Post a Comment