Here are the pics of the little guy. He is getting around fairly well with only less than 24 hours with it on.....he is doing a great job.

When we got home from the ortho....with a "sock" over it to keep food and dirt out of it.

Riding his rocket!!

SO BIG! ;)
7 comments:
ok, these pictures are priceless. He is so happy in all of them and that is what counts. Hang in there, hopefully things will calm down soon.
Love to you all
Love
Mike, Shelley and Abby
I can't believe what happened to Anderson! Poor guy! Sorry I couldn't help you out yesterday (I was at the hospital all day). I am just so glad he is so happy! And I can't believe how big he is getting! It's amazing! I will keep praying for you all!
Love,
Theresa K.
Oh my Goodness! I hope that he is feeling well and that this DOES slow him down for the next few weeks. I STILL worry about bumps to the back of the head.
Hang in there. He is ADORABLE!!!
Michelle
L and C, I can't wait to get to know this guy as he gets older and grows up... he's going to have a personality of perseverence that just won't quit!! The pictures are wonderful.
Love, Em
Stopped in to see your blog! Again, it has been great to be in touch with you via email. Today we have a modified barrium swallow test to determine if Mylee is still aspirating her fluids/food. And we do have another MRI scheduled for this coming Friday (April 4th). I will keep in touch with you via email. Have a wonderful day! Anderson is very cute!!!
Hugs from Arizona,
Sara Eaton (Mylee's Mom)
http://myleegrace2006.blogspot.com/
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/mylee
Look at that smily little A-seems to be saying, "cast?what cast? no big deal!" You all just keep moving forward. Love and kisses all around and wishes for many good days ahead! Love, Aunt Sandy and Uncle Bill
Oh my God I just talked to you on Tuesday!! You were worried about pancake dishes in you sink;-0? I just got into your blog looking for new pictures and updates of Adnerson, wow I was not expecting this!!! Hang in there, you are doing amazing with everything you have to handle. You are in our prayers. Every night Olivia says a special prayer just for Anderson. XOXO, Megan
Post a Comment