The improvements in Anderson are incredible. It is so much fun to watch him everyday.
Here is something for all of you!!! HAPPY EASTER!!
We have so many many things to be thankful for this Easter. We are truly blessed!
ENJOY!
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












15 comments:
OMG!!!
Go Anderson GO!!!
Happy Easter to ya'll!
Love you guys,
Aunt Nancy
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so Happy. I can't believe my eyes. TEARS OF JOY!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE SO HAPPY FOR ALL OF YOU. GO ANDERSON, KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK! Have a Great Easter!
Love to All,
Aunt Patty
OMG!!!
Look at that boy go! You must be so thrilled. Happy easter to you all.
Love, Aunt katie
SO PRECIOUS! Thanks for sharing:) ANNE KRIDLE
I am not so great with blog language, but OMG!!! How awesome is that!!! I am so happy that there are so many exciting improvements so quickly in every aspect of Anderson's life. I love reading your updates; it always feels just like talking to you and there are always tears of joy with the continuing great news.
Hugs all around,
Kim Herbel
Just loved to see how great Anderson is doing. What a handsome boy too! We are so happy for you all! Love, The Flanagan's
What a wonderful Easter gift!! Looks like Anderson is working hard to catch up to big brother and sister. We've been following his progress through these great blogs.Everyone's prayers have been answered. Happy Easter to all....
Love, Joan and Tekla
Gave me GOOSE BUMPS! Yeah Anderson!!! Happy Easter!
Deb Herner
Wow, this is so great Liz, I'm so happy for you guys! Thank you for sharing this with us, made my day.
Janice D.
Hi Liz,
It's Kathy (Jenny's friend). First of all I just want to say what a blessing it is to know that Anderson is doing so well. You & and your family have been in our thoughts and prayers for several months now. Anderson's recovery is truly showing the many wonderful and amazing things our good Lord can do. May you all continue to have faith that this is all of God's plan.
Happy Easter to all of you and hope to see you soon.
Kathy Marshall
Gooooo Anderson!!!!!! What a little Rock Star!! Happy easter!! Love you,
Megan, Ron and Olivia
Dear dear Anderson,Liz,Charlie,Mima
This is the most wonderful video I've ever seen!! What an amazing thing to read a week's worth of blog updates (I didn't realize that you were going to continue after you left Chicago). It's like reading a miracle story.. and I'm so so happy. Can't imagine what you're feeling. Bless everyone's heart!!! Happy Easter.
Love, Em
Happy Easter! Every morning probably feels like Christmas to you and Charlie right now, the excitement of waking up to the wonderful new things Anderson can do today. How exciting and what a wonderful gift! Lots of Love, Mike, Maryanne & Sarah
Oh my gosh!! That's truly amazing! I can't believe how many steps he just took! I am so happy for him and for you all...I am looking forward to seeing so many more improvements too! So wonderful!!
Love,
Theresa
I have tears of joy running down my face right now and goosebumps all over! So, so, so very incredible. Thank you for sharing your happiness--it reaches far and wide.
xoxo,
Megan (& S, O & E, too).
Post a Comment