What a wonderful feeling! We have been praying for you all daily. It is exciting to see the progress. Thank you for sharing. Anderson has touched so many of our lives. I know I have shared his story with many who pray outside of our circle of friends and everyone asks about him. I love giving the good news. Love, Shelley
5 comments:
What a wonderful feeling! We have been praying for you all daily. It is exciting to see the progress. Thank you for sharing. Anderson has touched so many of our lives. I know I have shared his story with many who pray outside of our circle of friends and everyone asks about him. I love giving the good news. Love, Shelley
We are so hapy to hear how well Anderson and his Mom and Dad are doing!!!! Keep it up!!! Love and be well, Paul and Nancy Schachter
How wonderful! You are truly blessed in so very many ways.
Jettie
Liz,
What a photo! We are so happy for you all. Bill and Amanda
It is so fun to keep watching Anderson's progress. Keep the updates coming!! You are all in our thoughts and prayers. XOXO, Megan, Ron and Olivia
Post a Comment