Liz, we are soooo excited that your little man is doing so well! What a trooper! We will continue to keep you all in our prayers. Look forward to hearing the updates. Love to all! Sherri
Hello Liz and Charlie! I am so happy to read that everyting is going so well with Anderson. You are in our thoughts and prayers. Please let me know if there is anything that I can do while you are away. I would be more that happy to pick up the mail, water etc.. Just let me know. Love, Bob, Amanda and Landon Hogan
2 comments:
Liz, we are soooo excited that your little man is doing so well! What a trooper! We will continue to keep you all in our prayers. Look forward to hearing the updates. Love to all! Sherri
Hello Liz and Charlie!
I am so happy to read that everyting is going so well with Anderson. You are in our thoughts and prayers. Please let me know if there is anything that I can do while you are away. I would be more that happy to pick up the mail, water etc.. Just let me know.
Love, Bob, Amanda and Landon Hogan
Post a Comment