Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Update from Chicago!

There have been no posts as Liz and Anderson both have the stomach bug!  Ugh!
Everyone is doing well though and they will give us an update soon!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We'll put some more prayers together that you all feel better soon. Enjoy the closeness you feel right now with each other. Can't wait to see you guys when you get home. I've been wanting to call but know there is no way to gage a good time. Many prayers and hugs,
Shelley

Kimberly Herbel said...

Hi Liz, Charlie and family:
I just wanted to send you my prayers and well wishes, strength, faith, and the list goes on. I am so happy, yet can't read your blogs without crying. I love you guys and can't wait to see you. I hope you guys feel better very soon.
Side note - Mrs. Kendrick wanted me to tell you that Monday is green day if Ryan is back in school and to bring something green to share. I know, last thing you need to worry about, but I promised I would pass the message on. :)
Hugs, Kim Herbel

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys! Hang in there! We keep thinking about and can't wait to catch up for real and hear your voice. I will keep praying for God to continue to give you all the strength you need.
Hugs and Kisses from Ohio!!
Megan, Ron and Olivia

Anonymous said...

Hi guys,
Still here sending every bit of prayer, love and thought your way. I hope its okay that I have passed the prayer chain on to my mom, a dear friend here, and Scott's mom's partner, Ross, who has a special Rosary prayer that he has witnessed working miracles!
Loads of love,
Megan (and Scott, Oliver & Estella, too)

Anonymous said...

Good thoughts today as Little Anderson goes for his check up. Hang in there, you are all doing great. We are sending many prayers and hugs your way to keep you all safe and sound.
We love you
Mike, Shelley and Abby

Anonymous said...

Liz,

I hope the tide turns soon. Setbacks make it hard to cope, but it will all be just a memory soon! You are contantly in our thoughts and prayers, Amanda and Bill